Saturday 9 March 2013

This Crabby Mommy

Oh my goodness, I need to figure out why I feel so crabby all the time. Maybe its a combination of a number of things? I keep thinking I need a break from this house but I don't think that's the whole of it. When I do get some sort of break its not enough. Maybe I need a regular break but with my husband working shift work it seems impossible to join any thing or plan any thing. And from past experience, if it seems impossible, I will make sure it is.

I made it through a stressful evening yesterday and didn't lose patience but today I was crabby before I even got out of bed. Maybe its depression. There. I said it. Maybe it is. I've been thinking it for awhile now. Saying it is harder. My father, brother, mother all have depression so it stands to reason that I do too.

I'm completely on board that depression is an illness. It is nothing to be ashamed of. Except. That's the kicker. Except when its me. What the heck?

So. So, I don't know. I don't even know where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment